Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Handwritten Theatre One: "What do you want me to tell you?"





Handwritten Theatre is on the air! Or in your wires. This is the first in a series of short plays drawn from improvisational exercises I assigned myself during the fall of 2005 and recorded late last year with a group of actor/friends who were compensated with baked goods and a selection of flavored teas. The original engineering for the project was done by Lance Anderson whose work in podcasting lit the fire that resulted in my jumping into this remarkable forum where the artist-to-audience ratio is one-to-one. Over on the right you'll find a link to Lance's Verge of the Fringe.

Handwritten Theatre One: "What do you want me to tell you?"
Performed by Moira Quirk and Michael Rayner
Running Time: 11:48
All Audiences

1 comment:

mark - tartanstories.com said...

brilliant, pioneering and essential. Thumbs up from me and the missus.